The easiest thing to make. And so so good!
- 5 c old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 1 t salt
- ½ c maple syrup
- ½ c coconut oil or canola oil
- ½ c hot water
- 1 T imitation vanilla extract
- ½ c rainbow sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, sprinkles and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the maple syrup, oil, water, and vanilla extract and add to the oat mix.
- Combine with hands and spread evenly on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 25 minutes, until oats are golden brown.
- Let cool for about 15 minutes and enjoy!